Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Ben!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE STINKER!!!  We celebrated Ben's birthday on Sunday, with a small party at our house.  Ben had a blast and LOVES when he has guests over (I will post more pictures from the party later).  I thought it will be fun to see how much Ben has changed on the past 2 years.... and I love looking back on his baby pictures :)  Apparently I am the paparazzi to Ben, I have taken over 2100 pictures of him since the day he was born! I didn't really know how to use my camera when he was born and probably a good thing because there would double the amount, now that I am aware of how cute newborn pictures can be with props :) Below are some of my all time favorites of mister Ben, it was hard to limit myself to picking a few.   I can't help myself with my camera, my mom has so many of us from when we were little and I want to do the same for Ben. 
This past year, Ben has completely amazed everyone.  He is a baby genious.  For real :)  I'm bragging and I feel I have the right too because Ben knows his numbers 1-10, the entire alphabet and is reading and spelling words all by the ripe age of 2.  He is so darn inquisitive, observes everything yet at the same time is extremely socialable, loves to entertain , and is so animated with the best personality! We love you so much Ben, tonight you'll get your favorite meal.... Nuggets and Fries from Mickey D's :)  Funny story... couple weekends ago, after Ben and I went walking with Margo and Avery, I stop by McDonalds for my morning coffee.  Sitting in the drive-thru and Ben says (what I think he said ) five.  And I'm like oh you see 5 on the menu... Ben keeps saying 5. And I say what other numbers do you see, but 5 is the only one he sees? Get to the window and he yells FIVE, dawned on me he is saying FRIES. He knew where we were and what he wanted! I have created a McDonald's monster, just like his mommy :)
Ben goes to his 2 year check up tomorrow, so I'll post party pics and other updates this weekend. 



1 day old in hospital
4 weeks old with that pout we see today :)

Happy 3 month old Ben

This might be my favorite picture of him EVER. Look at those eyes! I randomly took this of him as he was sitting in his hairchair in front of the front door while I was cooking.

7 months - Turning into a little chunk for a short while of his life before he kept getting longer and longer and longer..


Sweet smile at 9 months

Our little cowboy at 10 months

Grammie captured this framer - 13 months old

Bath fun at 17 months - he finally  has hair!
Someone turned into a little boy! - 19 months

 
This picture shows his personality... always scheming something but trying to portray innocence!!

Hello rowdy boy!! - 21 months

This was Ben all summer.. always red-faced and dirty!
On the go much? Ben loves to run, run and more running - 23 months

This picture shows just how animated he is - always makes the most hilarious faces
2 years old!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Andee!!!!Glad he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all these pics, so neat to see how he's grown!

    ReplyDelete