Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A little secret too..

...Beautiful nails :)
This post has nothing to do with our family... but what you will discover is the secret to cheap, salon looking manicured nails :) A good friend let me in on her awesome looking nails...introducing the Incoco kit, located at Walgreens. I promise, my nails are the most retarded nails and this kit made them look great and they didn't chip for entire week. $4 for easy great looking nails! Just wanted to share this secret. (I bought the "White Cloud" color)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I am totally going to have to try this. I HATE, repeat HATE fake nails but I also HATE my natural nails because I don't have the time to go get a mani every week. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't fake! That is the beautiful thing about these! They are just stickers for the white part and then you use a clear polish over them and wah-la you have perfection :)

    ReplyDelete