- - Swelling, oh the swelling. Hands, feet and ankles specifically. For sure did not happen with Ben, at least not this early on. Maybe it's this pesky thing called humidity... in March.... come on Oklahoma weather!
- - Heartburn pushed aside thanks to Prevacid
- - How much lower can this baby get?! So much different than Ben, who was all up in my ribs the last trimester
- - Craving every unhealthy food imaginable. I limit myself to a Dr. Pepper a day but honestly think I could chug them all day. Or eat the entire bag of mini oreo's. So bizarre to me that I'm still loving chocolate milk. Pretty much every night at dinner I drink 1 or 2 large cups.
- - Little girl gets the hiccups each time after I eat and lets face it, that's alot these days, so these hiccups are getting really annoying.
- - total weight gained.... 30 lbs so far. 30 lbs was my goal for this pregnancy. failed! I stopped going to the gym at 33 weeks, walking longer than required is just too dang uncomfortable with her resting where she is. I really think walking up until I did, has helped with the leg cramps, which there have been very few.
- - Natalee is extremely active. But I'm okay with that, reassurance she is okay in there. Normally she doesn't wake up and start really moving until 8 or so (with me getting up at 5:30). At 31 weeks, lil miss weighed in at 3.5 lbs. She was so smushed in there, there were no good pictures snapped of her. She got an 8 out of 8 on the ultrasound testing, looking so healthy!
- - I'm still experiencing lots of braxton hicks. If this was my 1st time around, I'd be freaking out with all these contractions, but thankfully (or not) I know what a REAL contraction feels like and it ain't these.
|hello there is a baby in my belly!|