Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sprinkle for Natalee

With this being my 2nd child but a girl.... my friends wanted to host a "sprinkle" for me and Natalee :) My friends did a wonderful job hosting as always!  I was completely blown away by all the love for this little girl and she isn't even here yet! It was so much fun to see our closest friends and family, we are VERY thankful to have each one in our lives. We ended the night at my aunt and uncles house, where Ben and Wyatt (my cousin's little boy) had a strong man contest seeing who could lift the playhouse box the longest. It was a fantastic Saturday!



Clothesline of the sweetest clothes for Natalee from the hostesses


My family!


Me and 3 of my very best friends!

Ben with his 2nd cousins... had to bribe him with a cupcake to get him to sit still, as usual...

Natalee is one lucky lil lady!



1 comment: