Monday, September 6, 2010

O-S-U Cowboys!

Ben is an official OSU fan, he attended his 1st game.... all 20 minutes of it :) But most importantly he got to see the 1st touchdown of 2010, Bullet and the OSU wave. He liked it when there was action but not so much in between plays. We left the cluster of Sec 224 and headed back to the RV only after being there for 20 minutes. The Cheetos and graham crackers wouldn't hold him over! We saw Uncle Peter and Aunt Julie in the game! Peter got a family pic of us, John had to squat and stick his rear out so we'd all be on one level :)
Waiting with Pa-Pa for the OSU bus

Prior to the game, we partied at the RV lot. Ben was in heaven, running around EVERYWHERE. Wore everyone out. I captured the shots below on the practice soccer field and then my good camera died. Night before I checked the battery to avoid this, said full, obviously wasn't! Oh well, I got some super cute ones of the Stinkerman. He has become our exercise regime. Child does not stop running, I had to push him in the stroller so he'd take a cat nap. It was an exhausting day but we all had fun and will be back up next week to do it all over. Go Pokes!

Future Cowboy QB

I've got the speed....

"MA-chine"... pointing at the big lawn mower

Chit chatting with the sweet puppy

You can't catch me Grammie (look at his 1 big dimple, love it!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! I love that last picture with his sweet smile, that's a framer!

    ReplyDelete