Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day

I suppose better late than never... Christmas day pictures :) After "Santa Daddy" stayed up until 1am putting together Ben's trampoline, I couldn't go to sleep, I felt like a kid again so excited for Ben to see his toys. I woke up at 7am to make sure everything was ready once he woke up, which I figured would be around 730. But no, he slept in until 9am! He stumbled out of his room to find his new toys with a "ooooooo cool, awesome!" It was a classic Ben line and I wouldn't expect no other :)  We had a great morning eating pancakes, eggs and sausage.... too much sausage for someone (as evident from my previous post)! Once we got out of our pj's around 1pm, we went to Grandma and Pa's house.  And oh boy, Ben banked in the toys.  He isn't spoiled or anything :) The night ended with a delicious meal cooked by the entire Forrest family.  11 more months until we are at it again....

Santa stopped by!

What more could a boy ask for... trucks, racoon, robe and John Deere hat - I promise we aren't rednecks! 

Dad's happy with his Thunder girls


Too hot for clothes, except Buzz slippers

Such a little man

Hard core toddler fighter... hah! Looks like he is in the ring

Baby model

It's Dusty!

Ben and Grandma cooking some "boogers"

"What can I get you from my kitchen?"


Yyyuumm apple sauce
   

No comments:

Post a Comment