Sunday, January 16, 2011

Car wash

Picture says it all... complete nightmare for Ben. (pardon the iphone picture quality).  The excitement while waiting in line, quickly fizzled out when the giant monsters came into sight for Ben. "NO-NO-NO-NO". Poor guy has been sick and we took him for a car ride that ended in hell.
John and I did get alot done yesterday while he was snoozing - cleaned out his bins of childhood items.  It was time to say good bye to the zillion OSU baseball t-shirts, among other things.  We have not found another house to move too. I'm not stressing out. Yeah right, I'm freaking out. The thought of coordinating the moving, finding a place to store it all, switching up Ben's schedule while we live at Noni and Papa's... YIKES. On top of trying to wait very patiently for Chase Bank to respond to our offer on a house that is in foreclosure. It could take up to 3 months. Please Chase bank negoitator, answer us so we know something!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this cracked me up! Poor guy, car washes can get kind of scary- haha! I was out of town all weekend, so didn't get to respond to your email but will look at what you sent this week. Sounds exciting about the house! I'm sure it is incredibly stressful, but I know it will all work out!!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete