Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Under Contract!

After a mere 2 weeks on the market.....after 3 offers... a lucky gentlemen will be taking over and loving our sweet lil home!  I love our house, love that it was built in the 60's, love it's charm, love that it was Ben's first home (and ours too) and love how cozy it is.  BUT, not the location, we want to be in Edmond.  I am going to miss our home, the home we put our love into and made perfect! I mean obviously it was perfect, everyone loved it who looked at it (and he offered full price) :) We are shocked but so thankful it sold so quickly.  Just a little snag in our plan, we now have to find a new place to live.... Pa's RV might be callling our name. Let's hope inspections and all else runs smoothly and we find a house soon in 2011!!

(this is not our home, but I couldn't post without some sort of picture)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys. I'm sure it's a huge relief that it sold so quickly...and at full price. Very nice. Couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have just the house for you. :)

    ReplyDelete