Sunday, December 26, 2010

John Deere Christmas

Photobucket

This Christmas was just as we thought it was going to be.... a GREAT Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents with my brothers, sister in-law and my Grandma Duncan.  Ben didn't fail to entertain us as usual and is such a chatter box.  He loves his Uncle Nate, Uncle "Sef", Aunt Ryan, Pa-pa, Noni and Grandma Duncan!  It was a cold, cloudy day but that is how I think Christmas should be, wouldn't have minded a bit of snow but you can't have it all.  Ben was in heaven with his new toys, stylish robe and John Deere hat (which he loves to wear both). We were all surprised when Pa-pa brought the big toy out - a John Deere tractor!!! My mom had told me she was going to wait until Spring to get it, but she couldn't resist and went ahead and bought it.  Ben loved it. He was confused about the whole pedal idea but once he found it, he couldn't stop. It was hilarious...his hands were death gripped on the green bar above the steering wheel and he was zooming across the yard. His face was like g-force style, cause you know this tractor has some high speeds :) These tractor wheels are going to get some mileage in no time!  I put to use my timer on my camera and got a good family pic with the use of a tripod.  It was a perfect day with fantastic people, delicious food and fun toys for the Stinkerman!!  Upcoming for next post.... Christmas morning and Forrest Christmas... I've been in my pj's all day, literally, getting over a cold - I even took a nap, it's been just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment