Friday, October 29, 2010

October pics

It is my Friday morning off, Ben is still sleeping at 8:30 (awesome), so I decided I needed to catch up on some random pictures from this past month.  First off, I need to address Ben's current hibernation.  Last weekend he slept until 11am and 9am - no waking up at ALL.  I didn't know what to do with myself, I can't remember the last time that he didn't get up after 7am. I REALLY hope this sleeping schedule sticks around for awhile! Ben is repeating all we say, yes he has repeated s-h-i-t, bad time to be repeating us in the midst of football season :) He has really developed his language and amazes us with words he learns at daycare.  We were reading one of his books and it had an alligator and I asked whats that... he tells me "algater"... we had never gone over that word and he just whips it out on me! He waited forever to actually start talking (which really scared me, thought we would have a mute child) and since he decided he was ready to talk, its been a constant river of words from his mouth.  Things are always on Ben's terms... daycare cracks up because Ben is such a character and really when he is ready, he'll do it, can't force him. As I was telling a friend of mine, Ben is on the upswing of terrible 2's and I am loving this goofy, sweet hugging & kissin stinker! He has become very "lovey" and the tantrums are few, but I know to not expect this to last but for the time being Ben is hilarious and we are loving every minute with him! 


John seeded the lawn and put peat moss down... of course Ben couldn't keep his hands off of it
 

It's DIRT!!!
 

Cruising on my bike
BUSTED! Holding daddy's iphone hostage in our shower


Watching OSU stay in the game vs. Nebraska (in 1st half)


1 comment:

  1. Great pics Andee! The one of him holding John's phone in the shower cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete