Monday, July 30, 2012

3 months


The 3 month marker meant mommy and Natalee lounging time was up :( I will say it was definitely harder to go back to work this time around, not that I didn't love the time with Ben but I had no choice and returned at 6 weeks. Natalee had to go to daycare the 1st week I went back to work (Noni was still vacationing) and I started a brand new job. Yep, no more being locked up downtown and getting my ass up at the butt crack of dawn. I can leisurely feed Nat in the mornings, take Ben to dayare, run errands at lunch... the pros go on and on. It's crazy how it all worked out, what I mentioned to a friend months ago, allowed me to find a new job with such ease and perfect timing. Thank you Mrs. Rodriguez!! Ok back on track about Nat... she had a rough rough day at Rose's, which was my 1st day on the job. I had to go tell my boss I had to leave to feed my child who refused the bottle. Aaahh-ya-ya it was stressful!!! But after the 1st day, she was back to her happy self. Brother loved having her there with him, he is quite the proud big brother (more on this later). What has little Miss been up too the past month...
~sucking on her hands
~the drooling has picked up - phew I think she is teething (Ben got his 1st 2 at 4 mos) and I sure hope she takes them easier than brother did or else we need to buy stock in infant tylenol
~ after sleep "training" she is sleeping thru the night (took her about 2 weeks to realize we ain't coming to her rescue) it was hard but we stuck with it
~ loves her 1 specific paci that she got in the hospital
~ chatter bug! man she loves to talk.
~ smiles back at you and even let out a laugh/giggle
~ eating every 3 hours, 3oz
~ get camera shy and just stares at the black hole, always gotta have someone else holding her so i can capture her sweet smile
~ the fireworks did not bother her one bit, but being in Twin Peaks (yes we took our children for their Uncle's birthday dinner) with the music blaring did...
~ prefers to be sitting up at ALL times. Or even standing, she has been wanting to stand since she was born, no lie.
~ snuggles with her bunny blankie
So the other night while we were eating, I put Nat in her rocker sleeper. Ben decides he needs to babysit her. So he scoots the sleeper in the playroom and they are off to "play". As we are eating, I realize I don't hear a peep - I go to find Ben had scooted the sleeper in our room, turned on Word World and I see both sets of my children's eyes glued to the tv. It was the cutest. He tells everyone her name is "Nat-a-LEE", strong emphasis on the lee. He always wants to know what she is doing, puts her paci back in,  and covers her up (I don't want to tell him she hates that, bc he is just trying to help and it's the sweetest)

yyummm love my fist


woo-hoo bumbo seat is just what this girl needed!

sweet sibling love...


work it. work it

baby girl needs her own seat! and her poor eye still has the leaky tear duct :(


someone was watching over seester again and I busted him! haha He hates when I see
him being sweet with her









1 comment:

  1. Andee,
    She is just precious! Picture perfect little Natalee and the pics with Ben are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete