Sunday, October 30, 2011

walk-arounds

We attempted a night out to the OSU homecoming walkarounds.... it was PACKED! I hadn't been to a walk arounds since my days spent pomping all hours of the night, I don't remember it being that crowded.  Our 1st stop (and only stop) was the Delt house carnival.  Ben had a hayday on the spinning ride, I can't wait until he is old enough to ride the tilt-a-whirl. He is gonna love it! Ben is a spinner, spins all the time and came home last week from daycare with a black eye, a result of spinning into a play pin. We left the carinval and weaved our way through the mass of people to see a view more house decs.  Truely amazing what creativity, chicken wire and tissue paper can create!
having the time of his life!

"i'm spinning daddy... i'm spinning" as he holds on for dear life




It was fun to watch daddy try to get out :)

Here I come....

on the belly slide!



No comments:

Post a Comment