Friday, October 28, 2011

Space Ben

Ok, I feel like a human again and going to try to actually do things, like blog :)  The past 7 weeks were HELL. Not going to sugar coat it, I was in a bad bad place stuck in bed and had zero interest to do anything. Finally, I can say I feel GOOD.... I ran errands all day today, such a nice feeling to not be gagging while trying to browse Target. 
After serving my time on jury duty Monday and Tuesday (wow... that was interesting, convicted this thug and gave her 7 years, who knew we had to decide the time in prison, I did not!) Thursday was Devon's Halloween Spooktacular! This year, thanks to Grandma Sandy, Ben was "space boy" or "space ben". I finished the look with the purchase of some snow boots, I mean space boots.  After trick or treating on one floor, Ben got his sucker and was "all done". WHAT?! Mom needs more candy! "I don't want anymore candy!".  Crazy kid.... we continued to other floors and scored candy for me :)
I am actually finding my nikon and taking pictures tonight in Stillwater for walk-arounds.  I've been slacking for long enough!
Rumble made surprise appearance!

Ben and Iyla

Catching up on some work at mom's office

No comments:

Post a Comment