Tuesday, March 22, 2011

party animal

Happy Birthday Reese and Jacob!
Reese is Ben's one true love :) He calls her Reesey-poo.  She is one feisty lil thing... nothing like her mommy.wink wink. Reese's bday last year was hampered by a stupid March blizzard, but not this year.  It was an awesome afternoon and it was great to have the kids all together. We attempted a group picture - I had to bribe Ben to sit with chocolate candy, so his hand was stuck in his mouth the entire time nawing on it.  I will post it once it is edited for blog use by a fellow blogger :)
Birthday Girl on her new 4-wheeler

Love this. Reese is so giddy on her bike and Ben looking so studly in his "sundays best"

I'm catching iiittttt

Here ya go Parker and Cason....

Jacob is Ben's best bud from daycare. Jacob showed him the ropes at daycare when Ben started last year and he is such a sweet kiddo.  We were anxious to see how Ben would do, given this party was at Bounce Craze and Ben is just a tad bit scared of them (as seen in the picture below).  Didn't matter though, his daycare girlfriends were there and he played with them.  Getting a pic of all 3 turned out to be impossible.  John and I just sat and watched Ben be the ladies man and play house with his ladies.  Until things went south... no nap, coming off a sugar high from Reese's... Ben was in no mood to listen to us and decided to revolt- crying and then pulled his shorts right off in front of everyone. I wish I would have taken a picture but I was so stunned.  Needless to say, we left and didn't stay for cake.  It was time for someone to have nap.  We had another get together that night and Ben once again was the ladies man, being the only little boy at this party filled with 6 other little girls! I didn't take pictures, I was all pictured out. 
One last thing... Ben's uncle Nate scared the living day lights out of him with this Rock Band fog machine.  Ben was standing right in front of it when it went off, shooting the fog directly at his face and Ben took OFF. Crying "focking machine".  Except you know what it really sounded like.  "FOCK".  Just to make sure we asked "spell what you are saying", and phew "F-O-G".  He likes to tell people about this "focking machine". I love it, I find it hilarious.  I also love that Ben tells me "good job mommy, good job" after I go to the bathroom or how he yelled out while taking a bath (and grabbing it) PEN-IS.  Through the tantrums he continues to crack us up every day with something new.

DADDY... get me off this!!

Ben and birthday boy Jacob

Ben and Iyla looking really excited to be photographed


1 comment: