Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ben is back in business, after a week long stomach virus, and we had a good ole time at Grammie and Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving. When Ben is sick and then rebounds, I always forget how funny and what a happy baby he is. Cruising the store at Walmart last night, Ben is sitting in the cart, lifts his right leg up and toots!! Hilarious and he did it twice - thats my stinker! I'm thankful this Thanksgiving for Ben getting back to his usual Stinkerboodle self, my hubbie for doing things he never thought were possible, my family and my fun surprise visit from Gesell! She actually surprised me, which is hard to pull off, I am too sneaky to surprise but she totally got me. It was a short visit, but Ben loved seeing his Aunt Allyson!
For real Uncle Nathan?!?!
Carrying his pansie... loves his flowers
Reading with Grammie Thxsgiving night
How can you resist this face?!!? Love you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment