Wednesday, February 8, 2012

28 weeks

I've grown. ALOT, in the past 3 weeks.  Natalee has added a pound in 3 weeks, mommy has added... well, lets just say enough.  Her ultrasound at 27 weeks she weighed in 2.1 lbs, which the doc said it's looking like she'll be a petite baby like her brother was. She was in NO mood for us to see her, she kept her forearm over her face the entire scan.   Everything still looked great on her measurements, etc and I'll continue to go every 3-4 weeks for ultrasounds.  Starting to feel her hiccups, sciatic nerve has attacked me a few times already and I go into cripple ole lady mode and she is a continuous mover with her head protuding on the right side of my belly with her butt down.  I think my days of going to the gym are coming to an end... how in the world do these moms work out in the 3rd trimester?! Super preggos! Her room is primed, crib and chandelier are here, now I must decide on what fabric for her bedding.  So ready for the room to magically be done :)  I feel so lucky, my BFF's and work family are throwing me showers.... getting closer and so excited!!

1 comment: