Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can it really be?

Can it really be true that we will be buying bows, dresses and PINK clothing?!? And what is the deal with siblings knowing the sex of the baby from the get go? Ben has NEVER waivered from his statement "it's a girl". 3 ultrasounds in the past 3 weeks (being high risk has it's benefits) have each shown this hell raiser to be a GIRL.  So weird to not see a penis on the ultrasound and I'm still hesistant that a penis will appear on our next one in 2 weeks, so I might be retracting this blog entry :) But in the mean time, I couldn't hold this info in any longer.  Most importantly, baby is healthy and bouncing around all over the place!  I thought those girls were nuts who said they felt their baby kick early on, well I'm one of them.  Sunday night I felt a thump on my left side and today, as the nurse was picking up the heart rate, baby was on the left side so pretty sure I did feel a kick.
At 16 weeks....
I/baby can't get enough chocolate milk. I hate milk, so this so bizarre to me
Love pineapple & strawberries
Still not too fond of steak
Bagels with strawberry cream cheese
Can't think of anything else out of the ordinary.
We are so thrilled with the baby girl news and so relieved baby is healthy and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment