Sunday, July 3, 2011

swim party

We went over to our friend's house for a get together with all the families.  It was such a blast with all the kiddos around the same age.  Ben was swimming but was so distracted with being at a new house, with new toys.  We convinced him to stay outside and he loved jumping off the side of the pool and squirting the water gun.  I had chunks of watermelon on my plate, handed him a piece and he refused to eat it telling me "uugggghh mom, mustard on it!" There was no mustard, it was a seed!  hah We realized he needs the "puddle jumper" floaters and already ordered a pair off amazon, scared us to death when he decided to just go under. Fearless child I love, but not when he gives me a heart attack in the pool!  Tomorrow we are braving the heat, so Ben can see a real life parade.  He's been talking about all week when I accidentally told him we could go. Happy 4th!




No comments:

Post a Comment