Sunday, July 17, 2011

Super roll

No more half side, fake rolls....Ben mastered the somersault last night!
Seen alot of these today.  Also seen alot of cartoons. The heat is unbearable, we are sweat soaked just getting in and out of the car. Trip to the snowcone stand is of course an exception :) John is out of town for an entire week. yikes. Mommy having to be at work at 7am, creates a 6am wake up for cranky pants, it won't be pretty this week.  It wasn't pretty either last Monday for the ole Stinker.  He got in trouble at daycare for spitting. Really the 1st time he had to be disciplined there. After being sent to his room that night, he hasn't done it since. Just another thing to test what he can get away with, on top of saying NO to every question. I put my foot down on that one and he knows he goes to his room if he says the n-o!  He is hilarious and somewhat creepy - he wakes up in the middle of the night and mosies on in our room. Stands on my side of the bed and just stares at me until I wake up. Creepy. Or like this morning, he was already in our bed and I wake up to his big ole smile in my face asking for a breakfast bar. Hilarious and super cute. He had a stutter going on for a few weeks but lately it seems to have gotten better.  I noticed another kid at daycare was doing it, so not sure if he was copying her or what. I love the conversations with him. So animated and he remembers EVERY thing.  He is a copycat and mommy's lil helper. He loves to watch the videos I take of him and grins from ear to ear watching.  With my parent's and John being out of town, he is pro at facetime and skype. Amazes me what kids get these days! The big 0-3 is on the horizon and I have a request to throw a super hero party. Can't wait!


 

Benburglar...a million degrees out and he wants his beany

My tough cookie

$1 Spot glasses that say Ben... how awesome is that?!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ben! Love that picture of him in the beanie as well, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete