Monday, February 28, 2011

The Good, Great and Ugly

Let's recap the past 2 weeks: Packed up our home, busted some ass getting it all done in 1 day and leaving our house spotless for the new owner (you're welcome new owner), closed on 2 houses the next morning, unloaded our contents into our awesome new home that afternoon, realizing how lucky we are to be able to live in the exact location we wished for and being so close to our families in such a perfect house! I can't wait for this house to get the "Forrest treatment" - it needs some much needed color updating in my usual blue tones :)  Ben has a playroom all to himself and he is loving it, always telling us "show me, show me, show me" - that is his way of saying I need you to come here.  He is currently obsessed with his fake potatoes in his play kitchen. He slept with them last night... those potatoes mysteriously disappeared today :)  He is such a sweetie, he knows his mommy hasn't been feeling good and gives me kisses, hugs and even "rubs" my back.  He has no clue what has been going on and I'm thankful he isn't aware of the pain his mommy and daddy have endured this past week.  I was 9 weeks pregnant but no heartbeat. I hoped I'd never experience a miscarriage again, but obviously that wasn't the plan.  No answers of why. I am so sick of feeling sick. I want the normal schedule back. I want to go on my normal Sunday Walmart trip, not much to ask, just a normal mom life.  I want the ugly times to be gone.  I have zero pictures to upload, my camera hasn't emerged from the guest room since we moved... here is to the weekend of pictures being taken, not only by me but by the talented Mrs. McDaniel and a night with the greatest of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment