Saturday, April 7, 2012

Last ultrasound

I can't believe we have reached the point where it's almost time to see Natalee face to face, not on a ultrasound screen :)  We have graduated from the high risk doctor and only going to my normal OB from here on out.  Last week at 35 weeks, ultrasound indicated Natalee weighed 5.1 lbs.  In theory, she should gain 1/2 lb each week until delivery.  That was NOT the case for Ben, so we'll see what she decides to do. (In case you don't remember, Ben weighed 5lbs 11oz at full term, actually a day late... but we believe that all relates to my gene disorder with the folic acid).
I've been experiencing full on contractions throughout this week (obviously non are consistent) and intense pain from her hitting my sciatic nerve. At my 36 week appointment yesterday, I was dilated to a 1...  still set to induce on April 23rd, which is little over 2 weeks away!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment