Thursday, January 26, 2012

OSU basketball

Ben attended his 1st OSU basketball game. And what a game he got to see... who knew the Cowboys could knock off the #2 team?!  I had gotten free tickets from work and honestly I needed a night to get in bed by 8, so John thankfully took Ben with him and let me have a night of resting. Apparently Ben had the time of his life - cheering, clapping and yelling O-S-U with everyone.  We have read many books on OSU, so he is fully aware of Pistol Pete, GO POKES, O-S-U, etc.  He has been requesting to watch basketball at night when he goes to bed, so I knew he'd love a life action game.  When they were getting ready to leave I asked Ben - "you know who will be there?" and Ben says "Nate?!" (his uncle)... no silly, not what I was going for...Pistol Pete.  He then asked where the dutch star was (name of my parents RV), poor guy was so confused, he thought he was going up for a tailgate :) 

Break for cheez-it time
Come on Cowboys, don't let me down
Ben and Daddy game night

No comments:

Post a Comment