Thursday, December 29, 2011

A much needed mess

Since I layed my eyes on our current home, I immediately envisioned a much brighter kitchen.  I knew exactly what needed to be done and mistakenly decided that around Xmas would be a good time for some remodeling.  Our house STINKS to all nastiness, the fumes are unbearable.  There is a film of dust. On everything. We've taken up residence at Noni and Papa's house.   Below was the state of the project a week ago.  Hopefully the painting it will be completed by tomorrow.... really HOPING :)  Then the hardwoods will be installed. I am so happy we did this now and not a month before baby is due. I can't wait to make the den a cozy hang out off the kitchen and get my blue walls back in action.  No matter how hard I try to find other wall colors, I can't stay away from the blues.  Once it's all complete, I post more pictures!
DEN - BEFORE

DEN - in the midst of it all

Kitchen - BEFORE

Kitchen in chaos


No comments:

Post a Comment