Saturday, August 20, 2011

Return to Cali

Mommy took a trip, by herself. I'm so lucky to be able to travel solo, sometimes it's needed. Thankfully I have friends in fun places to visit, Boston and this year Santa Monica. I went to see Gesell, my BFF since 3rd grade, so lucky to have her in my life! The trip went so fast with shopping, walking, shopping, beach time, and holy moly our wine tour in Santa Barbara. We got rowdy, our tour guide didn't know what he was in for! I will keep our memories to myself, no need to embarrass ourselves :) it was a much needed break from reality for both of us, miss my friend and wish she'd come back home! But until she does, I can always go visit sunny Socal.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


First stop... Calm and quiet



2nd stop... My fav tasting room



Ha-ha-ha we are so funny



Time to leave wine country but not before some off roading, we were covered in dirt when we got home



Just like ole times... Gesell and Phillips!

No comments:

Post a Comment