Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wood surprise

I can't ever be surprised, I'm too snoopy and investigative.  But it happened.   And the results will last forever!  John had our good friend Lindsay McDaniel come down fromTulsa to take Ben and his pictures for me.  And of course the talented Lindsay didn't fail and got some adorable pictures!!  "Wood" is the 5 year present, so these pictures are for the wood frames... Daddy did good :)  I love how the space shuttle was included in these pictures.  Ben, to say the least, is attached to all things space related.  He flies that shuttle around and the best part is the landing... he slowly brings it down and makes this ruffling engine noise while shaking because it's" too much force" to control this shuttle landing.  Cracks us up!
While laying in bed one night, I asked if he had a good day and what he did.  He replied with this silly grin "Muno with Jacob and Iyla (his BFF's)... Muno, Muno, Muno".  Muno- he keeps saying this and each time he has that grin and tone of orneriness, what is Muno?!  I finally remember to ask his daycare teacher - she informed me it's Muno from Yo Gabba.  Duh mom! She said each morning they fight over holding Muno and Ben will hold him tight to his chest but when asked to share, Tabitha said "Ben is so sweet and is so willing to share with everyone and will take it to whoever wants it and says here you go".  Makes me smile.  He is SUCH a caring child.  He hates when other kids get in trouble, he stopped in his tracks at the pool when a kid was getting yelled at and said "whats wrong mommy, whats wrong" with this look of sadness on his face.  Of course at home, when he gets in trouble by us, he just yells NO at us and continues to be a maniac :) Love my maniac and hubbie for the best 5 year surprise!!










1 comment:

  1. This was sooo fun! Your son is freaking smart and so sweet. He had me belly laughing a few times too! I want my boys to do a shoot like this now, miss you momma!

    ReplyDelete