Sunday, August 15, 2010

Headboard complete

After months (approx 18 to be exact) we finally put all the pieces together and got our headboard completed. Turned out perfect! Thanks to my mom who made the perfect fitting cover, fits like a glove :)

I had always loved these lamp bases from Target but couldn't bite the bullet and pay $50 for each. However, it was our lucky day last week, we stopped by a Target in Tulsa and they were on sale for $35 each! (They were destined to be ours because the OKC Target they are still $50?!) Finally I got to say good bye to the Ikea dorm lamps and got adult lamps, which I love!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE your headboard! I need to do one for our room. Sadly, we still don't own a headboard. Lucy has nicer bedroom furniture than we do, ha! But, really I love yours and I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM IN LOVE! It looks awesome! Can you please come decorate my house???

    ReplyDelete