Saturday, July 10, 2010

The 4th

So I'm a little behind on pictures from the 4th, I've had a nasty cold or allergies, something that totally wiped all energy I had and put me in bed. The 4th I was in and out of bed napping, but finally bounced back around 7pm ready for fireworks. This was Ben's first year to hear and see them, I think he would have been okay not doing either :) His uncles and daddy were setting them off right in front of us in my parent's front yard. Ben got very worried and scared, we would cover his face with the sweatshirt, but he would peak out trying to see sssooo... my brilliant mom grabbed the music headphones and it solved Beano's dilemma of wanting to see the fireworks yet be shielded from the "booms". Problem solved and soon after he was tuckered out and asleep for the night.
Practicing mowing on Pa's Cub Cadet

Who needs swimming you got puddles everywhere on the 4th!

Fireworks dream team... John with my brothers Nathan & Seth


I'm not sure about this Grammie....


"Oldies puttin me sleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment