Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mission Complete

Team Total - John's work team (Total Environment)


Couple months ago John suggested we work towards a goal since we started working out, so the Redbud 5K it was! I was a bit nervous since I've been running on the treadmill only, but after running 3.3 on Thursday evening I thought oh man I got this in the bag. Easy peezy. Nope, you see Thur run was in the evening, it was cool, no sun beating down on you - today complete opposite - it was a hot tamale. We both still did what we wanted to do - finish the race with no walking. Mission completed! We aren't sure of our times, we are anxiously waiting (John beat me though, dang it) I was telling John, I can't believe I'm running the longest I've ever run at the age of 29 :) Next year we'll be 30, we better up it to the 10K... yea right!!




1 comment: